Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Forget Rio, The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Are Where It’s At - August 7, 2016
- Quiz: 2016 Olympic Village Or Prison Cell? - August 2, 2016
- Hero Dude Jumps 25,000 Feet Without A Parachute (Video) - July 31, 2016
Former football player and legendary partier Johnny Manziel was served legal papers in the Manzieliest way possible recently – as he exited a club in Hollywood and just before he got into a Rolls Royce to move on to his next destination. On a Wednesday night.
Here are five thoughts we assume ran through his head.
5) “Worth it, that party was nuts.”
4) “I wonder if I can use these papers to roll a joint.”
3) “Seriously dude, I said no autographs.”
2) “Is this an NFL team giving me a contract?!”
1) “Cool, so where do I sign to buy the club?”
Check out the video from TMZ: